Monday, April 18, 2011

Beau's 7th Bday




For Beau's 7th Bithday he wanted to do a little get together to celebrate and invite family and a few friends. He had a camo party they played some games and won some camo gear. I can't believe my baby is 7 that means only 1 year until he is baptized!! I remember the day he was born. We had a great Christmas day of opening presents and visiting my mom. Jason and Zoey went to visit Kent and Lynn and I didn't dare go just in case because I had been having pains all day. When they got back my contractions were getting worse. I kept eating thinking this will be great I will have a full tummy and won't be starving like when I had Zoey. Finally at about 9pm we called the Dr and said we were on our way. The snow storm was so bad we had to drive slow. I was freaking out because I never had contractions with Zoey (I was started) I didn't know how long it would be before I delivered. When we finally got up to the hospital I was dilated to a 3 so they we getting me ready. WE called my mom and dad to com and watch and video tape for us. The Dr had to slow down my contractions since it took my mom and dad so long to get there. I had my beautiful baby boy at 10:30ish he was so adorable. While we were in the hospital we got some stocking and a cute Santa hat to take a picture with Beau in it. The weather continued to snow like crazy and no one but my mom and dad made it to the hospital. The power was out most of the time we were there. There was no TV so it made for pretty long days. We even had to go down the stairs when we were leaving because the elevators wouldn't work. I remember that day so clearly. When we were thinking of a name I had several I loved and Jason had several he loved but we really couldn't agree on one. I wanted a good name for a boy that would maybe someday become a pro athlete or a Nascar driver Lol! When he arrived on Christmas night one of the names that stuck out to us was Beau, because we always felt so blessed to have a child and didn't ever know if we would be able to have more so Zoey was like a gift from our Father in Heaven. When Beau arrived we knew that he was a bonus and he was our Beau (bow) to top off our family. Also we usually put bows on gifts at Christmas and we didn't want one of the usual Christmas names like Nicholas or Christopher.
Beau I am so proud to be your mom. You are an amazingly smart boy and so loving and kind. Thank you for doing so good in school and always trying your best. I love you Bubba.

No comments: